zaterdag 19 september 2009

Reading journal 5,



The book is called Scorpia and is the fifth book of a series of six books.

It is a really exciting book and not only the bok is but whole the series is.



I give it a rating of 4.5 out of 5



my two new words are ( I translated them in English as best as I could but the book is written in Dutch, you can buy it in English)
- binocular (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/binocular)
- hermetic (http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=hermetic)

The main character is a boy of 14 who against his own will has to operate as a secret agent for MI6. She is really good at being a spy but he wants a normal life and make friends instead of risking his life whole the time.
I can't really place me in the situations he gets in and out alive. It is interesting to read about just because it is so extreme. A bit like James Bond but then with a teenager spy.

1 opmerking:

  1. Yannick,
    I am pleased that you enjoyed this series. I read it with my son and we found it very thrilling.
    He managed to get himself into some pretty dangerous situations didn't he???
    Great work.
    Mrs F

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen