vrijdag 11 september 2009

Hi,

This book is the fifth book of an Anthony Horowitz series.
It is named Necropolis.
I read the other books when I was in middle school but last week I went to buy the last book because I suddenly remembered that there still was a fifth book of that series.
I rapidly read some chapters of the four other books so I remembered what the story was about again and than started with this book.
I read it in 3 days. It was a really good book.

I give it a rating of 4 out of 5

My new words are:

The setting is in the daily world of now but 5 children spread over the whole world have a magical power and when they are all together, they can defeat the black things that are preparing to destroy the world. Their journey leads them to the dying city of Hong Kong where the children find the last person. They try to defeat the black power but they first have to cope with a huge hurricane. The setting is important because of the people who live there, the companies which are described in the book, and it has to be situated next to the sea. It has the effect of having a strange tension that is woven into the story.

1 opmerking: